Wills - Trusts - Estate Planning
The Law Offices of Daniel W. Hamilton, P.A. is a full-service wills, trusts and estate planning law firm. We are committed to working with our clients to plan for the efficient and orderly transfer of property upon death. We also provide living wills and durable powers of attorney for health care, property, and financial matters. By proper estate planning, we may be able to avoid the full probate process. We advise and assist clients regarding the following:
- Living will: communicates, while you're still living, your wishes to a doctor regarding all of your medical needs, including life support or a blood transfusion, in the event of your incapacity.
- Durable power of attorney: empowers another person to care for your finances and property in the event of your incapacity.
- Health care surrogate: names someone to make all of your medical decisions for you in the event of any incapacity.
- Trusts: Florida has many options for trusts, such as assuring your beneficiaries receive a steady flow of income from the trust in lieu of a lump sum payment which can be quickly dissipated.
- Guardianship: chooses caretakers for your children or yourself in the event of your incapacity (heath care and financial decisions).
- Wills: Designate how you want your property and your finances distributed after your death.
Mr. Hamilton also represents clients on domestic violence injunction orders.
For dependable advice about the full range of problems that can arise in a divorce or other family law situation, contact the Law Office of Daniel W. Hamilton, P.A.